Good news! Angharad Rixon is going to lead another of her lace tours of
northern Italy.

https://www.textilesupport.net/product-page/lace-in-italy-tour-2021

I went on this tour in 2017, which she planned at the time to be the last
one, and it was wonderful. I would like to go on it again except that
spaces are quite limited and to take up one for a second time around would
be really selfish. But that's how great that tour is. Plus it's a wonderful
introduction to the real Italy.

If anyone has any questions about my experience on it, please feel free to
email me. It will fill up fast, however, so even though 2021 seems like a
long way away, I recommend that you register right away if you are
interested.

Nancy
Back in Connecticut, USA, after a trip of over 34,000 miles!!