I am doing a Happy Dance – here in chilly, damp, wintery Melbourne, Oz., as
I have just received a letter from the Convention Registrar to tell me I have
been entered in my First Choice class – mornings with Karen Bovard Sayre,
and also we got into our first choice of tour on the Wednesday – to the
silver 7 Gold mines!!

I better sort out a variety of shuttles, as we do a different piece each
morning!  I should learn Lots – 4 pieces in 4 days!!

I forgot to mention, when writing about the 25 year anniversary of Arachne, -
that I have 2 tops – a t-shirt and a polo shirt that were yearly
commemorative pieces!   I wear them with pride, and love of the List.

Regards from Liz. L.