From: Jean Leader<mailto:j...@jeanleader.net>
Sent: 13 May 2019 16:08
To: lace list<mailto:lace@arachne.com>
Subject: [lace] New lace website

Some years ago I wrote a couple of dozen web pages for The Lace Guild website
(under the title “The Craft of Lace”) in which I provided a historical review
of different types of European laces. Following changes in that organization
the material has been on my own website, which is not yet adapted to adjust to
mobile devices. For that reason, and because of its size, we have now mounted
the material on its own new website, “Lace Types”, at
www.lacetypes.com<http://www.lacetypes.com>. We have tested it mainly on Macs,
iPhones and iPads. Please let us know if you have any problems viewing it on
other operating systems or devices.

Thanks
 Jean in sunny Glasgow