Hi Devon et al.,

Yes, it's a straight lace so not Honiton. I think it's late 19th C and
probably German because it looks like the bobbin lace I've seen in several
reprints of late 19th / early 20th C German pattern books.

I've blathered on on the ning site some more about it, and also why it's
definitely not Honiton, so I won't repeat that here -- unless there is
interest from anyone without access to the ning site? Let me know.

Nancy
Connecticut, USA