I’ve seen announcements recently on Facebook about this new book and wanted
to make sure The Arachne group is aware of it. I’ve copied the verbiage
below from Louise West’s website, louisewestlacedesign.co.uk.  I think other
people have it for sale also and Amazon.uk. It’s spiral bound. On Facebook
there’s a brief video of a flip through so you can get a glimpse of how the
content is presented.

“A spiral bound A4 book - a collection of original lace patterns compiled by
Jackie Poulter in conjunction with the Lace Guild exhibition 'Discovery'.

“The book contained 23 new designs by various designers, inspired by
architectural features of Delapre Abbey in Northamptionshire and includes
photographs of the inspirational features. The patterns use techniques of
Milanese, Torchon, Tatting, Needlelace, Bedfordshire, Bucks Point, and Russian
lace, and show the inspiration that the designs were taken from, to give an
idea about designing and to inspire designers for the future. The simplest
tile, and stencilled ceiling as well as a spiral staircase provided some of
the inspiration for the designs.

“A true collaboration of designers, teachers and lacemakers coming together
to produce this pattern book in only 8 months.

“Only 500 copies have been printed so it is unlikely to be in print for too
long.

“Additionally the Bedfordshire designs by Louise will be available shortly
as 'Ready to work' prickings, on the 'other patterns' page of the shop”