Hello All! In preparation for Ithaca, I’m rebooting my brain with one of
Kumiko’s beginner patterns. Last year in class, I believe we used sashiko
thread for gimp with 80/2 thread. Of course I don’t own any & can’t find the
tiny leftover piece from class! Could an expert suggest an alternative? My
first instinct was embroidery floss (multiple strands) because of the soft
twist, however, I’ve selected a substitute in the past with disastrous results
so decided to ask first. Many thanks. Sincerely, Susan Hottle FL, no damage
from Dorian

Sent from my iPad