Ignore any requests for help with my name on it.  The hackers are going
through my address list again.  They got me several months ago but evidently
saved the list.
Lace-wise, I have been trying to get signed up for OIDFA next year.  Payment
is to be made only by bank transfer.  My bank is picky and sent me back to
get more detailed information before they will wire the funds.  The
registration form lacks instructions on what some of the questions are for --
such as, the Invoice info is only to be used if a company is going to pay for
you.  If you are paying, then leave the Invoice section blank.  They are
also requiring full payment even before we find out if we got in a class or
not.  I'm learning as I go along.
On the other hand, I have confirmed that there is a Lace Event weekend in
Vadstena, Sweden  June 26-28 next year.  I plan to go.  However, the lace
week in Rauma, Finland is the same week as OIDFA so I can't be in both
places.  Also, the location of the lace museum in Rauma is closed the month
of July.  I can't even go there to see the museum so I will miss out on
Finland next year.

Meanwhile, back to making Christmas ornaments and other things.
Alice in Oregon