Dear Jean,

On my website https://kloskant.com <https://kloskant.com/> are still the
edgings per week available with 5 Michailov patterns.
Of course you can use one of them.

Happy lacing

Gon Homburg, Amsterdam, The Netherlands

> Op 19 feb. 2020, om 16:29 heeft J Reardon <j...@zoominternet.net> het
volgende geschreven:

> Hi all,
> Can any of you point me to where I can obtain a pattern for a Mikhailov
bobbin lace border or motif? My lace group is doing an exhibit this spring to
educate the public on the variety of lace styles. A sample of Mikhaylov would
be a nice addition. I understand this is a freestyle lace so there would not
be patterns but surely someone, in the interest of preserving knowledge has
created some. Thanks.