Hi Arachne!

I hope you are all staying safe and healthy indoors during these strange
times.

I'm doing a little bit of research into this lace-trimmed tablecloth and
was wondering if any of our Czech community could tell me anything about it:

https://www.metmuseum.org/art/collection/search/229528?searchField=All&sortBy=Relevance&deptids=12&when=A.D.+1900-present&where=Czechoslovakia&ft=lace&offset=0&rpp=20&pos=1

Having done some quick preliminary research it looks like the donor Ludmila
Brumlik may have been a Czech doctor who emigrated to Montclair, NJ. I'm
very interested in trying to figure out the region where this may have been
made, or even a potential maker? Any leads are much appreciated!

Best Wishes,
Elena