Hello All! Devon, I am most intrigued by your question & look forward to
answers from the experts. In the meantime, as one of the least experienced
lacemakers on Arachne, may I call your attention to the Lace Dealer’s Pattern
Book? When I saw your sample, I thought of the many fanciful floral samples I
saw in Luton. Shapes decorated with/divided by gimp fingers, patterned groups
of tallies, flower motifs strewn with abandon etc. I will be quiet now & wait
to get my ears pinned back by someone who will explain why this is Tonder & not
English lace! 😻 Thanks for posting. Sincerely, Susan Hottle, FL, USA

iPhone