Speaking from a design standpoint, I really like the way those figures that are
outlined in braid and then filled in with half stitch add scattered opaque
spots to the lace. Looking at the picture of the whole piece, they really do
look like snowflakes!

Adele
West Vancouver, BC
(west coast of Canada)