On 8/15/2020 7:31 AM, Jane wrote:

But I wonder if it maybe better for the teacher to
use close fitting disposable gloves. Would it be
okay to go from pillow to pillow with these? (I'm
wondering out loud).

That ever-popular citation "I read somewhere" that for disease prevention gloves are worse than useless, and lead to spreading germs around.

On the other hand, a woman who mans a vendor's booth said that she wears gloves so that she can wash her hands after each customer without washing her skin off.

I do know (i.e. I've read a *lot* of somewheres) that hand sanitizer is a stopgap for when you can't wash properly. (But it's better than just wetting your hands and wiping them on a dirty towel.)

--
Joy Beeson
http://wlweather.net/PAGEJOY/