Hello Everyone.

I would like to thank all those participants in the Arachne exchanges these
last years.  We had an awesome turnout which just adds to the wonderfulness
of Aracheans.  Let's let the fun begin again.  Holiday cards can be used
all year long so they are cherished with fond memories.  You can hang them,
mount them in a bangle or frame or just enjoy them as an ornament or even a
bookmark.

This year the schedule will go like this:

September 5             Sign Ups begin until September 15

September 17           Exchange partner assignments made and emailed out

December 1              All cardss should be in the mail, please

Same guidelines apply as the previous bookmark, motif and card exchanges:
send in name, snail mail address, email address, how many motifs you wish
to make and any geographical preferences to me at *linhud...@gmail.com
<linhud...@gmail.com>*.  After making your card(s) please take a picture(s)
and email directly to me.  If you wonder if your partner was able to send
in a photo of their card to you, just send a photo upon receipt and I will
make sure everyone is represented and thank you for your assistance.  I
will be following up to make sure we get photos of all of them so if you
think you will have a problem, just let me know.  Thanks.

If this is your first time or you are participating for an additional time,
I hope you will have lots of fun.  Any type of lace and pattern is
appropriate.  Any skill level is welcome.  This is creative license at its
best.  Don't be shy.  This is your time to shine.

Thanks and enjoy as much as I plan to.  Happy lacing.

Hugs, Lin and the Mali

[image: http://www.amazing-animations.com/animations/goodmorning15.gif]
 [image:
🤗]