Hi Kathryn,

I am wondering how you do this: you must connect your lap top to ZOOM and
also your Mobile phone to zoom. How is this possible? Do you need two
accounts? How do you connect to the same Zoom class with two devices?

Thank you so much for sharing your experience!

Best wishes!

Antje, from Spain. Where the possibility of teaching virtually at the
moment is the only one we can use...

--
Antje González, Spain
www.vueltaycruz.es