Pierre et al,

That is the famous lady at Kantcentrum whom I mentioned in a prior post on this
thread.  She is just amazing.

A number of years ago, I made lace for two altar cloths.  It took over two
years to finish the project, working at least 2 hours every day.  I felt I was
experiencing, in a very small way, the way it was for the commercial lace
makers, doing it for money.  For them, speed meant food on the table.  So
learning to make lace as fast as I can, accurately, is something that interests
me.  Clearly practice is important, but also there must be certain techniques
taught.  I wonder if anyone has ever questioned the famous lady at Kantcentrum
as to what she was taught that made her so speedy.

Lyn in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA, where it is close to freezing, but also
very sunny, which is nice to have in November.

"My email sends out an automatic  message. Arachne members,
please ignore it. I read your emails."

Pierre Fouche wrote?