To whom, if anyone, did Penelope pray whilst she was weaving Laertes burial
shroud, unweaving it every night?  That might have influence, if it 'happened'.

Lyn in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA where the weather is very sunny, but cold,
below freeing this morning.  It is December, after all.

"My email sends out an automatic  message. Arachne members,
please ignore it. I read your emails."