Congratulations Nancy—you certainly hit the jackpot! Did you buy a lottery
ticket too? ;-)  You said you are making spangles for a reconstruction. Perhaps
you already know that authentic spangles are available from Tricia Nguyen? They
are on her website thistle-threads.myshopify.com. They are listed in the metal
threads section. Pricey to say the least BUT they are made from gilt silver by
the same blacksmith who made them for the Plimouth Jacket. Best wishes on your
reconstruction project. I know I will be staying tuned to see what you post on
Flickr next! Sincerely, Susan Hottle

Sent from my iPad