Hi all,

I posted the registration form today on Lacemakers Facebook page. It should be
accessible in their “files” section.  If anyone can’t access it there,
email me or Susan Hottle directly and we can send it to you.

I should add a disclaimer that Susan & I have no direct connection to the
project. The information was being broadcast by email and came from a friend
of a friend of a friend. We are just trying to help them spread the word.

Jean Reardon, western Pennsylvania