Here is an article I found that might help those who want to watch the next
episodes but do not have Hallmark Movies access.  This article provides a
short list of streaming services that carry the Hallmark channel and most
offer a free trial period. You could subscribe to one for free for a week then
cancel and try a different service for the week of the third episode.  Hope it
is helpful.  Btw, if your tv is not able to access the streaming services, you
can watch them on your computer. There may be other ways to access The
Hallmark Channel via the internet but this article seems to list most of the
free options. Also ask your local librarian if they subscribe to any digital
resources that might allow you to watch the next two episodes. Some libraries
do offer in library movie viewing through their library resources.

Deborah

https://heavy.com/entertainment/hallmark/the-wedding-veil-unveiled-watch-onli
ne/

> On Feb 13, 2022, at 12:00 PM, Sue Babbs <suebabbs...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I also don't have the Hallmark Channel.  If anyone knows any other way
> of viewing these movies, pleas let us know
>
> Sue
> suebabbs...@gmail.com

I’d