Brian sent this to me but it was clearly meant for the whole list

------ Forwarded Message ------
From: "Brian Lemin" <brid...@bigpond.com>
Sent: 2/25/2022 8:05:39 PM
Subject: In praise of Wright! and a ps about another "worthy"

I have been reading with interest the discussion on "slip thread".  My
ignorance knows no limits... BUT there is always Mr Wright, (The Romance of
the lace pillow.) (Brenda... do not underestimate him, he is a contemporary to
what happens in the mid 1800 early 1900s and we are lucky to have his
accounts.  Any mistakes he has made do not come anywhere near the current
"Fake News"!!)

He, more than perhaps any other lace writer, is one person I would love to
have been able to chat to.  His breadth if knowledge systematic approach to
writing which even includes bobbins! smile

Oh well, I have missed out with chatting to him but look what I have instead..
Arachne!

Lucky me.

Oh, can I add another worthy please?  Gertrude Whiting