Liz

We are very grateful to you for continuing to maintain this lacelist.
Many of us have been on it for a long time and appreciate it even though
we don't use it as much as we used to.

I think it would be fine to no longer have lace-chat.  It was created
when we were a very busy list and was a place where non-lace topics
could be chatted about with our lace friends.  Is there an archive for
lace-chat, or only lace? If there is one, is there anyway it's archive
could be kept?  I'm not sure if there is anything we'd want to refer to
in lace-chat archives

Sue

suebabbs...@gmail.com