Dear Arachnids,
As perhaps some of you know, I am the “creative director” of the Lace
Lectures series which is presented by the International Organization of Lace.
I am trying to contact Arlene Scaroni in reference to a presentation on the
Spiro Mound lace.
I am also trying to contact the Halas Lace Museum, known as Halasi Csipke for
a presentation. Does anyone have any information about the museum that would
help me to contact them? I have tried sending an email to their email address.
Also, I have filled out their contact form, although a previous inquiry to
that form, about a book,  was not responded to. The museum has been newly
renovated and they have a new book about Halas lace. I thought it would be fun
to hear from them about the lace and these other enterprises.
Please let me know if you have any info.
Devon

Sent from Mail for Windows

-
To unsubscribe send email to majord...@arachnelace.com containing the line: