I am coming to the IOLI convention in Nevada too.  My daughter is also coming,
and we will be in the same Bucks Point morning class with Jean Leader!  I will
also be in Sylvie Nguyen’s Schneeberger afternoon class.  Sylvie’s class
will be small, no more than 9 people, and she allows children over the age of
8 and novices, from the pre-convention Introduction to Bobbin Lace class, into
the Scheeberger  class.  I didn’t know this when I signed up for the class.
I’ve taken this class with Sylvie before so I’m not newbie.  I’m sure
Sylvie will teach me more, too.  Teaching children bobbin lace is wonderful
idea.

I was glad to see that the convention schedule includes an Arachne meeting!
Janice, shall we bring our wrapped gifts for the gift exchange again??
I’’ve already bought mine!

Ruth Lyon

Dubuque, Iowa

> On May 9, 2023, at 3:50 PM, Janice Blair <jbl...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
> Thank you to Theresa for including the previous list in her question about
if
> the list was still working. I get the Digest very infrequently as traffic
is
> slow. The attachment of the previous digest was enough to kick out the new
> one.
> Thanks also to Brenda for the BBC link for the close up photos of the
wedding
> clothes.
> BTW, is anyone going to IOLI convention this year in Sparks, Nevada.  I
will
> be going and rooming with two of my lace friends. I think this will be my
26th
> time and maybe my last one as hubby was just diagnosed with Alzheimer's.
Shall

-
To unsubscribe send email to majord...@arachnelace.com containing the line: