thankyou everyone , i found their website at www.karelly.dk
very much looking
forward to working at it :-)

lora

________________________________
From:
Clay Blackwell <clayblackw...@comcast.net>
To: Lora Coldbeck
<lorabutter...@btinternet.com>
Cc: arachne-lace <lace@dont.panix.com>
Sent:
Thursday, 6 August, 2009 1:04:00 PM
Subject: Re: [lace] big heart of denmark
patterns?

The pattern is available for purchase, with color diagrams, from
Karelly in Denmark.  It is pattern number 31.1, and may even be purchased
pre-pricked!!!  (at a handsome price, of course.)  You may contact them at
<kare...@mail.dk>

Clay

Clay Blackwell, in Lynchburg VA, who is celebrating
the fact that after nearly three years of mourning and wondering (since the
death of Gunvor), we once again have an excellent teacher of Tonder lace in
the US - and she's even on the East Coast!!  Yay Bobbi Donnelly!!

Lora
Coldbeck wrote:
> thanks Annette and Roberta, its a very beautifull piece,
aspired to it ever
> since seeing it pictured in "lessons in bobbin lace"
years ago :-)

<ameld...@ozemail.com.au>

Sent: Thursday, 6 August, 2009 11:30:40 AM
> Subject: RE: [lace] big heart of
> denmark patterns?
>
> Lora, I think it was published in the OIDFA magazine
after
> the pattern was
> used for the handkerchief made for Princess Mary for
her
> wedding. I hope I have my facts straight? There used to be Danish
members on
> Arachne
> so hopefully they will respond to you.
>
> Good luck