​I saw the post that the new lacemaker didn't correctly identify the pillow
as a bolster.  However, for anyone interested in being able to make lace on
a bolster, Allie Marguccio will be teaching this skill at IOLI this July.

It is a Sunday pre-convention class.
https://internationalorganizationoflace.org/Conventions/2018Convention/Classe
s/sunclass.html

Carolyn Hastings
Madison, AL
and sometimes Clinton, MA and Norfolk, VA

​

-