Hi Sam,

On 21.02.2012 10:03, sampath jayashantha wrote:
> I have suss fully installed the lam. After that i edited the server
> profile. but i cant logint to ldap server thru lam loging. what is the
> default passsword ?

the default password for the LAM configuration is "lam".

The password for the main login page depends on your LDAP user (e.g.
cn=admin,... or cn=manager,...).
This is stored in your LDAP database and not inside LAM.

--

Best regards

Roland Gruber

LDAP Account Manager
http://www.ldap-account-manager.org/

Want more? Get LDAP Account Manager Pro!
http://www.ldap-account-manager.org/lamcms/lamPro