Hi Roland,

I'm sorry, I was looking for in "Profile Editor" Tools And not in "Server
Profile", now is all ok !!!
I'm sorry !!

Best Regards
Stefano

Ing. Stefano Elmopi
Cooperativa Capodarco - Resp. Area ICT Sistemi
Via Santo Domingo 6, 00071 Pomezia (RM)

cell. 3466147165
tel.  0657060500

email:stefano.elm...@cooperativacapodarco.it