Good Day,

I can't seem to get the Self Service security questions to work.
I'm concerned that the search string is not finding the appropriate attributes?

Error Reports "The answer to the security question is wrong"

I've played a little with what I believe to be the search string and get very
little returned when attrs="* pwdaccountlockedtime aci" are added to the end of
the search.

Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.
-Steve

LDAP Account Manager PRO 6.2.1
Platform is Redhat 7 with their Directory Server 10.1 and PHP 5.6 releases

[cid:image002.png@01D3A416.39D061F0]Steve Hannigan
Sr System Administrator
Information Management Services/BS/TS&O
2551 Riva Road, Annapolis, MD 21401 USA