Dear Roland,

Thank you for your reply.

Can you upgrade to the latest version?

I will confirm to the customer.

Additionary,  in the current version, is it ok to say that there is no screen to enter the license? Also, without upgrading, can we use the same function as before and can get your support?

Best regards

Hi,

the screenshot shows a LAM Pro release that is more than two years old.
Can you upgrade to the latest version? Your release also includes
several security issues.

Best regards

Roland