From: Roland Gruber <p...@rolandgruber.de>
Sent: 28 October 2021 06:38
To: lam-public@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Lam-public] LDAP Hosts multiple CN's

Caution: This email has originated from outside of the organisation. Do not
click links or open attachments unless you have verified the sender and content
is safe. Thank you.

Hi Steve,

which account modules do you use for hosts? Maybe we can just add multi-value
support for the field.

Best regards

Roland