Hi Jose,

great that it works now! :)

you can setup a write user the same way, e.g.:

 access to dn.subtree="dc=test,dc=lan"
to attrs=objectClass,oathSecret,oathTokenSerialNumber,oathTOTPToken,oathTOTPParams
    by dn.base="uid=bindrw,dc=test,dc=lan" write
    by * break

See e.g. https://medium.com/@moep/keeping-your-sanity-while-designing-openldap-acls-9132068ed55c

The user can be created with LAM upfront.

Best regards

Roland