Hi Yu,

this could be related to the LDAP server certificate. I guess the connection to OpenLDAP is secured via "ldaps://" or TLS? LAM 7.9 uses a new version of the Debian operating system. This has higher requirements for certificates. E.g. SHA1 signatures are no longer supported. Try to create a new SSL certificate with SHA256.

Best regards

Roland