i am not seeing the self service configured question on the self service
registration page. I can see them in the admin page and configure them for a
user and also see them by perfroming a ldapsearch on that user. The end user
should be able to change their answers using the registration page
(/lam/templates/selfService/selfServiceLogin.php?scope=user&name=xxx) but they
do not appear. How do I make the questions visible to the end user so they can
initially answer and later change those answers?