Hi Randy,

can you try to download and install php-psr-log 1.1.4 from here?

https://packages.debian.org/bookworm/all/php-psr-log/download

Debian and Ubuntu ship different major versions of it but an external dependency just supports the 1.x one. This will be resolved with LAM 8.8 in June (we need to increase the minimum required PHP version for this).

https://github.com/LDAPAccountManager/lam/issues/296

Best regards
Roland