Hi Mark,

can you provide more details what you mean with "I want the LDAP databases for both forests on the Ubuntu host"? Do you just want to manage them from one central system? In this case, LAM is a good fit. You can create a server profile for each forest and manage all of them with one LAM instance.

Best regards
Roland