Actually, Oliver, I asked the test-admin (who is also sysop on pswiki) to try
to tackle that, and will re-emphasize that.  I actually asked him to tackle the
extensions "Content translation messages – all" and "Universal Language
Selector messages – all" before going back to MediaWiki Core. Maybe that's just
a matter of personal taste. But given that his project approval has the rest of
this week to run here, then a week on Meta, the wiki is not likely to be
created before the New Year. I'll emphasize to him that he should spend some
time on this over the few weeks while waiting.

Steven