Hoi,
Perhaps. Is there an agenda, the topics that will be discussed? Compact
language links is something that is hardly relevant for us.

I would be more interested in search in the languages of India and how we
can complement the information provided. There is also talk about having
CLDR type functionality provided by the WMF that does not wait for the
committees to agree.
Thanks,
      GerardM