Romanized Persian (fa-latn)
(https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Requests_for_new_languages/Wikipedia_Romanized_Persian
 and also https://incubator.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Wp/pes): I put a freeze on
a test project on Incubator, and strongly encouraged contributor to either (a)
try to get a converter on fawiki or (b) run the project in Wikia. Contributor
has not returned since the one day when s/he was active, nor is there evidence
the contributor ever went to Incubator Plus to start a project. In the
meantime, I don't see evidence that there is a strong need for a project like
this to the extent of overriding normal policy. I will wait a week for comments
from the committee, but intend to reject.

Khorasani
Turkic<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Requests_for_new_languages/Wikipedia_Khorasani_Turkic>
 (kmz): In theory, the language ought to be eligible. But the test is written
in a Romanized form, which neither Ethnologue nor the enwiki article shows as
an ordinary variant. Thoughts?

Sonsorol<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Requests_for_new_languages/Wikipedia_Sonsorol>
 (sov): 400 speakers, language in Palau. No content has been created. Putting
on hold.

Middle
Irish<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Requests_for_new_languages/Wikipedia_Middle_Irish>
 (mga): Historical language, and no content was created. Rejecting.

Dimasa<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Requests_for_new_languages/Wikipedia_Dimasa>
 (dis): Language of northeast India with about 110,000 speakers. No content was
created. Putting on hold.

Steven