+1

I consider your reason a) to be very important for wikinews projects.

Oliver

On 22-Jun-18 16:21, Steven White wrote:

Please see https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Proposals_for_closing_projects/Closure_of_Finnish_Wikinews.

To me, this proposal has proved very, very similar to the one for closing Norwegian Wikinews last November. (See archives from then.) To me, the solution is the same: Soft close, so that (a) WMF is not embarrassed by the very outdated "news" showing on the front page there, while (b) keeping the project open and available in case someone wants to revive it in the future.

That's my suggestion, and I'm starting a seven-day clock on this now. Please provide comments or suggestions.

Steven

Sent from Outlook <http://aka.ms/weboutlook>

AVG logo <https://www.avg.com/internet-security>

www.avg.com <https://www.avg.com/internet-security>