From: Ganesh Murmu
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 10:29 PM
Subject: Re: Reviewing Santali Wikipedia content
To: Satdeep Gill

Dear Satdeep Gill, Thank you very much for your mail and for forwarding
articles from Santali Wikipedia incubator project work. I have gone through the
articles and confirmed that the language written on pages is Santali language
in Ol Chiki script, I found translation works is good, I am confident that it
is perfectly fine for the community to use Ol Chiki script like the portal site
of Vikaspedia in Ol Chiki . The Santals people institutionally recognize and
support Ol Chiki script for the writing and teaching of Santali. With regards,