(non-member opinion)
No, I don't think it does.  Every now and then people come up with
suggestions to Latinize certain languages (I know this well from such
attempts to Latinize Hebrew).  They generally don't manage to convince more
than a handful of people to adopt the new scheme, and it dies on the vine.
History teaches us that such fundamental changes almost only happen through
the mighty instruments of the state, in concerted efforts involving mass
media, school textbooks, etc.

Until and unless there is evidence this Latinized Farsi has a constituency
of readers and potential contributors, I'd say it doesn't merit
consideration.

   A.

Asaf Bartov (he/him/his)

Senior Program Officer, Emerging Wikimedia Communities

https://donate.wikimedia.org