Hello Jon and thank you for the details,

Also related to the same subject, I have noticed that two other projects
you shared (dga, kus) have exactly the same points. They have also many
articles that are about the same people, and use the same structure. I do
not know if the three of them were done together or in some collaboration,
but it can be worth to check with language experts to make sure that every
version is really independent from the other and not that one language is
used in all the three.

Otherwise, I agree with your observations related to requirements between
established and new wikis, but we need still to ensure that the future
admins know at least the basics of references, neutrality, notability and
important rules. I assume that there is no onboarding process, but it can
be something worth investigating to ensure and good and sustainable wiki.

Best regards,

Anass