Dear Language committee members,

Hi all.

I would like to ask for comments on the approval of *Wp/dga*. It has been
active since March 2023, and it has been 7 months that 3 or more editors
have been active[1]. There are about 1453 pages including templates.

Most important core messages have already been translated(99%)[2]. The
request has already been submitted[3].

It seems that editing was carried out using various methods, including
editathon. A certain portion of the pages were about politicians, and there
were some short pages, but improvements have been made. I've talked about
this with members of the community and they've been receptive. I think they
will continue to improve this in the future.

I would like to ask for your opinion on the approval of this, thank you for
your consideration.

[1]
https://meta.toolforge.org/catanalysis/index.php?cat=0&title=wp/dga&wiki=incubatorwiki
[2] https://codelookup.toolforge.org/dga