Hi,

as you know, we're planning to have a Maven artifact for LT 1.9 - thanks to
Richard supporting us with that. This will make it very easy for other Java
developers to integrate LT. Which is important, considering the popularity
of Maven in the Java ecosystem.

The long-term goal however is not to have one large dependency: our stand-
alone version is 50 MB big - this will be about the size of the dependency
if there's only one. Instead, we should use Maven to modularize LT.

Here's a rough plan how it might work:

http://languagetool.wikidot.com/switching-to-maven

I'm not a Maven expert, so please provide your feedback about those ideas.

Regards
 Daniel

--
http://www.danielnaber.de