Hi,

Great job! It works fine. I have tested the extension in two kind of
real-life situations: composing a message in gmail and using this new
WYSIWYG Wikipedia editor.[1]

What I miss now for this extension to be really useful is a more
direct connection between the error messages and the points in the
text where the corrections have to be made. If the selected paragraph
is long or if there many errors, you get lost along the way. And when
you go back, the window with the error messages frequently is already
closed.

Regards,
Jaume Ortolà

[1] http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/VisualEditor:Test