Daniel Naber wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've made two small improvements to the home page:
>
> * The "No errors were found" message isn't shown in a dialog anymore
> (which you had to click on to get rid off) but on top of the text form.

That's a good idea.

I just noticed a bug in the online demo: double clicking on the
"Check Text" button shows garbage in the text field.  I'm not
sure whether it's a new bug or not.

Steps to reproduce:

1/ Go to: https://www.languagetool.org/

2/ Use the default sample text in English (bug happens with
other languages as well).

3/ Double-click on the "Check Text" button.  Bug only
happens when double-clicking (not when clicking!)

4/ Observe garbage in the text field (pieces of HTML)

Interestingly, I can reproduce the bug with Firefox (26.0)
on Linux, but not with Chromium-31!?

Regards
Dominique