Just upgraded to LO 4.2 final 64bit. I didn't have to reinstall LT - looks like
the plugin was stored in my user profile. Anyway, the plugin continues to work
with the LO 4.2 final 64bit version.

I should mention that I'm running OpenJDK 1.8 early access right now. It may be
useful if anybody could double-check with Oracle JDK 1.7.

Cheers,

-- Richard