Hi,

the tests currently fail:

Tests in error:

PatternRuleMatcherTest.testTwoMaxOccurrencesWithAnyToken:165->getMatcher:411->getPatternRule:452
 » NullPointer

PatternRuleMatcherTest.testThreeMaxOccurrencesWithAnyToken:175->getMatcher:411->getPatternRule:452
 » NullPointer
   AbstractPatternRulePerformerTest.testTestAllReadingsWithChunks:52 »
NullPointer

Unfortunately, we cannot rely on Jenkins for the tests as we sometimes
exceed our quota and Jenkins will then silently stop running the
tests(*). So please always run the tests locally. As this can be slow,
some tips have already been collected at
http://wiki.languagetool.org/maven-tips

(*) well, it will show a warning at
https://languagetool.ci.cloudbees.com/ but as nobody every visits that
page...