Hi,

I have added a rule that finds an error like this.Note the missing space
at the start of this sentence.

As our nightly checks work on sentences, they won't find any new false
alarms introduced by this. If you want this rule for your language,
please add SentenceWhitespaceRule to the getRelevantRules() method of
your language class and test it manually. This rule will cause new false
alarms for words like "X.Org".

I have already activated the rule for English and German.

Regards
  Daniel