Hi,

while our pattern rules are forced to have examples, that's not the case
for Java rules. I have added examples now for all English and German
Java rules, and I suggest you add them to your language rules, too. I've
introduced a new method for that - simply call something like this in
the constructor of the rule:

     addExamplePair(Example.wrong("The train arrived <marker>a
hour</marker> ago."),
                    Example.fixed("The train arrived <marker>an
hour</marker> ago."));

If that looks strange to you: it's the only short syntax I could come up
with that makes it clear which sentence is the wrong one and which
sentence is the correct one. Having just two String parameters would
soon end up in mixing up both sentences.

Regards
  Daniel